What are the delivery charges?
- The delivery charge varies with each location of the customer.
- The buyer incurs relatively higher shipping costs on low-value items. In such cases, charging a nominal delivery charge helps them offset logistics costs. Please check your order summary to understand the delivery charges for individual products.
Why does the delivery date not correspond to the delivery timeline of X-Y business days?
- It is possible that our courier partners have a holiday between the day you placed your order and the date of delivery, which is based on the timelines shown on the product page. In this case, we add a day to the estimated date.
What is the estimated delivery time?
- Estimated delivery time depends on the following factors:
- Product’s availability and The destination to which you want the order shipped to and the location of the Seller.
- There are NO hidden charges when you make a purchase. List prices are final and all-inclusive. The price you see on the product page is exactly what you would pay.
- Delivery charges are not hidden charges and are charged (if at all) extra depending on the location.
- The Tentative Delivery Period will be 10-15 Working Days from the date of purchase.