Cyber-security & IT Security Solutions
Stop waiting for your technology to break
Languard combines more than 10 years of experience in information security with leading tools and methods to support your security program and protect your operations. Our deep industry knowledge, our team of more than 46 security specialists (all over the world), and our end-to-end solutions for traditional and next-generation technologies enable you to securely adapt as your business and risks change.
Security as a Service (SaaS)
Identify consensus definitions of what Security as a Service means, to categorize the different types of Security as a Service and to provide guidance to organizations on reasonable implementation practices. Other research purposes will be identified by the working group.
Security-as-a-Service offers a number of benefits, including:
- Constant virus definition updates that are not reliant on user compliance.
- Greater security expertise than is typically available within an organization.
- Faster user provisioning.
- Outsourcing of administrative tasks, such as log management, to save time and money and allow an organization to devote more time to its core competencies.
- A Web interface that allows in-house administration of some tasks as well as a view of the security environment and on-going activities.
Internet-based security (sometimes referred to as cloud security) products are a segment of the Software as a Service (SaaS) market. Cloud-based security controls for messaging applications (such as anti-malware and anti-spam programs) would generate 80% of the revenue in that industry sector by 2018, up from 30% in 2016.
Security as a Service product vendors include Cisco, McAfee, Panda Software, Symantec, Trend Micro and VeriSign.
Business Continuity — Disaster Recovery
Languard Business Continuity Management Program reviews Business Impact Analysis, Disaster Recovery Plans, and much more. Let Languard help you get prepared.
Cybersecurity Consulting and Managed Services
From consulting and managed services to business continuity and disaster recovery, Languard has all your cyber and IT security solutions. Discover how Languard innovative services can give you the confidence to securely open your systems to partners, customers and suppliers.
Cybersecurity Strategic Consulting
Formulate effective security strategies, including organization, governance, metrics, process and technology deployment, and comply with legal and regulatory mandates.
IT Security Assessments: Common Criteria & Cryptographic Module Validation
Languard is accredited to perform Common Criteria IT security evaluations. Our proven processes and experienced security experts can help you quickly and cost-effectively certify your products to the standard required by many Government and civilian agencies.
Managed Security Services
Languard offers organizations a complete array of Managed Security Services for traditional data center, endpoint, identity and network management, as well as additional services to secure applications and next-generation platforms including cloud, mobility, and big data and analytics.
With managed services from LGITSS, you can expect:
- Peace of mind – your systems are monitored 24/7.
- Less downtime – we identify and fix issues before they cause problems.
- Fewer disruptions – we provide most services remotely or overnight.
- Predictable budgeting – all-inclusive, all-you-can-use, flat-rate IT services that include hardware and software.